We offer two programs to support the unique needs of schools and communities.
Local resource integration in the classroom
Our school programs are designed to help teachers infuse culturally relevant content into their classrooms. We support both public schools looking to provide a well-rounded and inclusive learning experience, and First Nations schools who are looking to reflect their local language and culture as part of their curriculum.
Our programs include:
- Access to classroom resources across math, science, social studies, English language arts, language, and culture
- Training and coaching around effective resource use
- Professional development sessions
- Content creation to support local curriculum needs
Ask us about a pilot program for your school.
Preserve and revitalize your language
Our language programs support Nations who are looking to preserve and revitalize their languages. Many Indigenous languages are at risk of disappearing the population of fluent speakers ages. Our programs help communities create engaging digital language resources that can be used for generations to come. We offer support with language recording, resource scripting and storyboarding, production, and mobilization.
Our language programs include:
- Capacity building through training and shadowing
- In-community filming and recording
- Digitization of existing print materials
- Resource design and scripting
- Materials mobilization and promotion
We support the creation of your materials. Everything we create together is yours to keep and use as you wish, with no ongoing cost.
Ask us about how we can help you preserve and digitize your language resources.